You Will Need
- One box of lemon cake mix
- 1 cup brown writing icing
- 2 cups yellow lemon frosting
- 12 muffin cup wrappers
- One disposable decorating bag with a decorating tip to make the mane
- One mixing bowl
- Muffin pan
1. Bake the cupcakes according to the box instructions and let them cool completely.
2. Using the brown writing icing, draw the details of a lion's face on each cupcake.
3. Spoon about half of the lemon frosting into the decorating bag.
4. Squeeze down on the bag until the frosting comes out of the tip, and use to add the lion's mane to each cupcake.
5. Serve and enjoy!