June / July 2016
Bottlenose Dolphin - Ep. 14
Dolphins are born tail-first! Learn more amazing facts about these amazing creatures with National Geographic Kids.
In the June / July 2016 issue of National Geographic Kids, we're taking a deep dive! In this special ocean issue you'll go on an underwater safari. National Geographic explorer Enric Sala describes his adventures at sea and prepares you for the journey. Before you head out, be sure to take this sharks quiz to see how much you know about these apex predators.
Other Stories in This Month's Issue:
- North Atlantic Ocean: Witness a bottlenose dolphin rescue.
- Indian Ocean: Cruise in waters where leatherback sea turtles swim.
- Antarctic Waters: Bundle up for a visit to the land of the emperor penguin.
- Awesome 8: Check out cool treasures that were lost at sea.
- Weird But True!: Get fun facts you can share with your friends.
Check out these stories and more in this issue of Nat Geo Kids, on sale now. Parents! Subscribe to the magazine!