In the August 2016 issue of National Geographic Kids, we're off in search of jaguars! Find out what makes these fantastic felines stand out from the rest of the cat crowd. We've also got photos of the world's wildest waterslides and eight cool octopus facts that will really suck you in!
Other Stories in This Month's Issue:
- Wild Vacation: Head to a crazy cliff hotel in Switzerland.
- Bet You Didn't Know: Get six out-of-this-world facts about space.
- Amazing Animals: Meet a sheep from Australia in serious need of a haircut.
- Awesome 8: Check out amazing see-through creatures.
- Weird But True!: Learn fun facts you can share with your friends.
Check out these stories and more in this issue of Nat Geo Kids, on sale now.
Parents! Subscribe to the magazine!