Humans have been carving and drawing on rocks for thousands of years.
Find rocks in your neighborhood and use them as a canvas to make beautiful art of your own!
YOU WILL NEED
- Flat rocks (river rocks are nice and smooth)
- Soap and sponge
- Paint, paintbrushes
1. Get inspired with these weird nature photos.
2. Clean your rocks with soap and sponge to make sure they are clean.
3. Start painting! Choose non-toxic paints.
4. Display your rocks in a garden or bring them inside to use as a paperweight or decoration.
Photographs by Lori Epstein, NG Staff