Berry Good Cake
This yummy cake is in the shape of the U.S. flag.
YOU WILL NEED
- A rectangular sheet cake
- Whipped cream or whipped topping
1. Cover the top and sides of the rectangular sheet cake with whipped cream or whipped topping.
2. Wash the berries and drain them well.
3. Place blueberries in the upper left corner of the cake, allowing some white to show through.
4. Use strawberry halves to make red stripes.
5. Refrigerate the cake until ready to serve.
Text by National Geographic Kids magazine staff
Photograph courtesy Conrad Zeglin