Tissue Paper Flower
Create a bouquet of these beautiful tissue paper flowers for someone special. What a great way to reuse leftover tissue paper and show someone you care!
YOU WILL NEED
- Tissue paper
- Pipe cleaner
- Optional: Scissors
1. Place four to six pieces of tissue paper on a hard surface.
2. Fold all of the pieces together like an accordion.
3. Tie the center of the folded paper with a pipe cleaner.
4. Gently pull each piece of paper towards the top center of the flower, separating each sheet of paper from the others and forming the petals of the flower.
5. Repeat steps one through four to create more flowers.
Text by NGS Staff
Photograph by Lyssa White