Thanksgiving Dinner Placemats
Brighten up your table on Thanksgiving with these decorative placemats.
YOU WILL NEED
- Large construction paper
- Markers or crayons
- Brown, orange, and yellow finger paints
- Paper plates
- Clear contact paper
- Draw a turkey on a white piece of construction paper.
- With the help of an adult, pour the finger paint in a paper plate.
- Place your hand into the paint and use your handprint as the turkey's tail feathers.
- When the paint is dry, cover both sides of the paper with the contact paper to create an easy-to-clean placemat.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to create a placemat for each dinner guest.
Text by NGK staff
Photograph by Lyssa White