Photograph by Rebecca Hale
YOU WILL NEED
- Gray sweatshirt
- Black felt
- Fake snow
- Black, brown, and white fabric paint
- Extra trick-or-treat bucket
WHAT TO DO
- Turn the sweatshirt fuzzy side out and paint irregular circles in black.
- Allow the paint to dry, then fill the circles with brown paint.
- On the middle of the sweatshirt, paint a white stomach.
- Cut two ears out of black felt and use white paint to make them look furry.
- After the ears are dry, pin them to the hood of the sweatshirt.
- Fill an extra trick-or-treat bucket with fake snow.
Trick-or-Treat for Big Cats
Ask your parents if you can trick-or-treat for Big Cats this Halloween! Learn more about the National Geographic Big Cats Initiative and how to Trick-or-Treat for Big Cats at causeanuproar.org/kids.