Homemade Locker Magnet
Spruce up the inside of your locker this year with a homemade magnet. You can create this locker magnet by using stuff you already have, like CDs and construction paper. Personalize it by using a picture of your pet or your best friend. Be creative and add your own designs with other supplies you have at home!
YOU WILL NEED
- Old CD
- Construction paper
- 3 round magnets
- Photos of your pet or best friends
- Optional: glitter glue, jewels, stickers, ribbon, buttons, etc.
1. Cut different colors of construction paper into tiny squares.
2. Spread glue on the shiny side of your old CD.
3. Arrange construction paper on the glue.
4. Trim your photo to fit on the CD and glue in place.
5. Use glitter glue to decorate your new frame.
6. Allow to dry completely.
7. Glue magnets to the back of the CD.
8. Let dry.
9. Hang in your locker or on your fridge at home.
Text by National Geographic Kids staff
Photograph by Lyssa White