Photograph by Rebecca Hale
YOU WILL NEED
- Yellow hooded sweat suit
- Yellow felt
- Black fabric paint
- Circle-shaped sponge
- Black face paint
- Cardboard rectangle
WHAT TO DO
- Turn the sweat suit fuzzy side out.
- Dip the sponge into fabric paint, then dot the front with spots.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Turn the outfit over and add spots to the back.
- Cut ears out of felt.
- Pin them to the hood of the sweatshirt.
- Ask a parent to help you cut cardboard into the shape of a television screen.
- Paint the cardboard black.
- Paint on a black nose and facial markings and get ready for your close-up! You've just been spotted on Nat Geo WILD.
Trick-or-Treat for Big Cats
Ask your parents if you can trick-or-treat for Big Cats this Halloween! Learn more about the National Geographic Big Cats Initiative and how to Trick-or-Treat for Big Cats at causeanuproar.org/kids.