Photo Gallery: Lego
Such a Blockhead
Emre IzatKladno/Denmark: Lego yellow heads.
A Giant Lego
Emre IzatKladno/Denmark: Exterior giant Lego figure.
Toy Bear Mold
Emre IzatBillund/Denmark: Moulding machine from Lego museum.
Tiniest Toy Fireman
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Lego fireman set.
Stocked With Lego Fun
Emre IzatBillund/Denmark: Shelves full of Lego games.
Emre IzatKladno/Denmark: Shelves with production boxes.
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Lego robot set.
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Airplane Lego set.
Giant Lego Man
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Big Lego figure at Lego world event.
Emre IzatKladno/Denmark: Lego sign.
Floor of Legos
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: People playing with Lego bricks at Lego world event.
Amsterdam Lego Museum
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Lego Rijks museum with workers.
A Head Made of Legos
Emre IzatZwolle,Netherlands: Lego head.
Our cameras go on a fun and fascinating adventure inside the Lego factory in Billund, Denmark.
Nat Geo TV Blogs
- How to Dig a Hole With David Rees
- 5 Body Language Tricks That Give You Power
- 10 Misery-Inducing GIFs from Science of Stupid
- Drugs, Inc. Spurs the Conversation to Address Substance Abuse at Home
- How to Make Ice (That Doesn’t Suck) and Other Mundane Marvels Explored
- 23 Mind-Altering Facts About Your Brain
- 5 Hilarious Fails from Science of Stupid (w/ GIFs!)
- Changing the Way You Think About the Way You Think
- Life Below Zero Challenge #12: Say Hello to Nature
- Africa’s Big Five Safe Haven #WhereInTheWorld REVEALED!