About the Show
How does a potato chip get perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of crisp? How can a four-door sedan have the same power and agility as a sports car? What makes every sip of cold beer perfect? We’ll visit some of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the world and find out what it takes to design, build, assemble, test and test again famous brands that are a part of our everyday lives.
A global toy empire. Each year children around the world spend an estimated 5 billion hours playing with Legos. Go on an adventure that would be the envy of any kid in the world when we take you inside the Lego factory in Billund, Denmark.
Our cameras go on a fun and fascinating adventure inside the Lego factory in Billund, Denmark.
Nat Geo TV Blogs
- Fascinating Ways Our Brains Process Gender, According To ‘Brain Games’
- Hazen Audel’s Quest to “Survive the Tribe” Begins Tonight
- The Doomsday Preppers are Going Back to the Basics — New Season Premieres Tonight!
- Heroin on the Rise
- How to Dig a Hole With David Rees
- 5 Body Language Tricks That Give You Power
- 10 Misery-Inducing GIFs from Science of Stupid
- Drugs, Inc. Spurs the Conversation to Address Substance Abuse at Home
- How to Make Ice (That Doesn’t Suck) and Other Mundane Marvels Explored
- 23 Mind-Altering Facts About Your Brain