Mad Scientists: Episode Guide
John challenges aerodynamics genius Gyro Jake to build a boat that can maneuver through water the way a gyroplane maneuvers through air.
World's Weirdest Bike
John teams up with bike-modifier Johnny Payphone and his best friend Mudd to build a motorcycle powered by a giant garage-door spring.
John collaborates with robotics-genius Steve Norris to build a giant robot tall enough to beat them at a game of hoops.
Lawn Mover Hovercraft
John works with Gary Sloat, a suburban dad with a computer degree, to turn a couple of old lawn mowers into two real-life hovercrafts.
Human Water Rocket
Rocket man Tim Pickens is challenged to transform his daughter’s water-rocket belt into something powerful enough to lift John out of an Alabama lake.
Shocking Flying Machine
John works with Robert Baslee, an aeronautics genius, to transform one of Robert's planes so it can fly on pure electricity.
Nat Geo TV Blogs
- Fascinating Ways Our Brains Process Gender, According To ‘Brain Games’
- Hazen Audel’s Quest to “Survive the Tribe” Begins Tonight
- The Doomsday Preppers are Going Back to the Basics — New Season Premieres Tonight!
- Heroin on the Rise
- How to Dig a Hole With David Rees
- 5 Body Language Tricks That Give You Power
- 10 Misery-Inducing GIFs from Science of Stupid
- Drugs, Inc. Spurs the Conversation to Address Substance Abuse at Home
- How to Make Ice (That Doesn’t Suck) and Other Mundane Marvels Explored
- 23 Mind-Altering Facts About Your Brain