Photo by Steve Lidgerwood / Wall to Wall
About the ShowDrugs: A multibillion-dollar industry that fuels crime and violence like no other substance on the planet. Turning cartel leaders into billionaires, the illegal drug industry also provides vital income to hundreds of thousands of poor workers across the globe. While some users sacrifice their lives to an addiction they can’t escape, others find drugs to be their only saving grace from physical or emotional pain almost impossible to overcome. Where should the lines be drawn in this lucrative industry?
Inside the world of producers, traffickers, dealers, users, doctors, and cops who make up the multi-billion-dollar industry.
Nat Geo TV Blogs
- How to Dig a Hole With David Rees
- 5 Body Language Tricks That Give You Power
- 10 Misery-Inducing GIFs from Science of Stupid
- Drugs, Inc. Spurs the Conversation to Address Substance Abuse at Home
- How to Make Ice (That Doesn’t Suck) and Other Mundane Marvels Explored
- 23 Mind-Altering Facts About Your Brain
- 5 Hilarious Fails from Science of Stupid (w/ GIFs!)
- Changing the Way You Think About the Way You Think
- Life Below Zero Challenge #12: Say Hello to Nature
- Africa’s Big Five Safe Haven #WhereInTheWorld REVEALED!