Photo by Steve Lidgerwood / Wall to Wall
About the ShowDrugs: A multibillion-dollar industry that fuels crime and violence like no other substance on the planet. Turning cartel leaders into billionaires, the illegal drug industry also provides vital income to hundreds of thousands of poor workers across the globe. While some users sacrifice their lives to an addiction they can’t escape, others find drugs to be their only saving grace from physical or emotional pain almost impossible to overcome. Where should the lines be drawn in this lucrative industry?
Inside the world of producers, traffickers, dealers, users, doctors, and cops who make up the multi-billion-dollar industry.
Nat Geo TV Blogs
- Rabbits: The Ultimate Urban Livestock?
- Fascinating Ways Our Brains Process Gender, According To ‘Brain Games’
- Hazen Audel’s Quest to “Survive the Tribe” Begins Tonight
- The Doomsday Preppers are Going Back to the Basics — New Season Premieres Tonight!
- Heroin on the Rise
- How to Dig a Hole With David Rees
- 5 Body Language Tricks That Give You Power
- 10 Misery-Inducing GIFs from Science of Stupid
- Drugs, Inc. Spurs the Conversation to Address Substance Abuse at Home
- How to Make Ice (That Doesn’t Suck) and Other Mundane Marvels Explored